Cookies on this website
Cookies are small text files stored by your device when you access most websites on the internet. We will use three types of cookies:
- Session cookies - these expire when you close your browser and do not remain on your computer.
- Persistent cookies - these are stored in the longer term on your computer. They are normally used to make sure the site remembers your preferences.
- Third-Party cookies - these are placed in your browser to determine your browsing behaviour within the website monitoring pages you visit and items you click on.
You can choose to manage the cookies we use on this Website through your browser settings at any time. For more information about how to do this, and about cookies in general, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please note that preventing cookies is likely to impact the functionality or performance of this Website, or prevent you from using certain services provided through it. If you choose to prevent cookies, we cannot guarantee access to the services provided through this Website or be sure how this Website will perform during your visit. Preventing cookies will also affect our ability to update this Website to cater for user preferences and improve its performance.
The types of cookies we currently use on this Website are set out below. The cookie categories are based on the category definitions contained in the International Chamber of Commerce UK Cookie guide.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly necessary cookies are essential to enable you to move around this Website and use its features and/or services. These cookies allow this Website to provide services at the request of users.
This Website uses strictly necessary cookies to:
- Identify you as being logged in to this Website
- Remember the goods and services you ordered when you get to the checkout page
- Remember things like information you've entered on order forms when you navigate to different pages during your session on this Website
- Remember things like service selections you have made which are essential for us to provide you with services you have requested
- Make sure you connect to the right service on our website when we make any changes to the way the website works
Performance cookies allow us to update this Website to cater for Website user preferences and improve performance. They collect information about how this Website is used, e.g. which pages users visit most often and where error messages are delivered. These cookies don't collect information that identifies individuals. All information is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
This Website uses performance cookies to:
- Provide statistics on how this Website is used (including selections that you have made and pages of goods and services that you have viewed, during your use of this Website)
- See how effective our adverts are (we don't use this information to target adverts to you when you visit other websites)
- Provide feedback to partners that one of our visitors also visited their website. This can include details of any products bought. This lets our partners improve their website, but we don't allow our partners to reuse this information for further advertising
Functional cookies allow this Website to remember choices you make, e.g. your user name, log in details and language preferences and any customisations you make to Website pages during your visit. They are necessary to provide features and services specific to individual users.
This Website uses functional cookies to:
- Remember settings you've applied (such as layout, text size, preferences and colours)
- Remember selections you have made (such as search functions and results, and goods and services)
- Apply customised content segments to individual users
- Apply users' individual service specifications (such as usage or credit allowance)
- Share information with partners to provide a service on our website. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service, product or function and not for any other purpose
Last Updated: August 2019