5" x 4" Film Processor
The system is designed around the use of the MOD 54 Sheet Film Holder System and Paterson MultiReel 3 Tank (both included)
This model can process BW, C-41, E6 roll films - Can develop upto 6 sheets of 5" x 4" film at a time
- The chemicals are stored in 3 x 1 litre graduated bottles. These bottles have been specially selected, as each of them has a secure air-tight double closure system. They hold all the chemistry you require, for most processing functions
- The unit is fully temperature controlled from room temperature upto 45°C - accuracy +/- 0.25°C
- The Paterson film tank supplied simply fits into the special cutout aperture and is temperature controlled
- Complete with 3 graduated storage bottles, MOD 54 Sheet Film Holder, Paterson MultiReel 3 Film Tank and Powerstat Heater/Temperature Controller System. (no roll film auto spools/reels are included)
- DIMENSIONS L49xW15xH18cm
- Power consumption is 200 watts on a 230volts supply
EUROPEAN & WORLD Customers (excluding USA and Canada) - A UK 3 Plug is fitted as standard to all our equipment but an optional European 2 Pin Plug adaptor can be purchased to assist you to connect to your electrical supply.
USA & CANADA Customers - Unfortunately, this product is unsuitable for use in the USA & Canada owing to highly sensitive electronic microchip controls which require a 230 volts 50Hz electrical supply. Although a step up transformer can be used to create 230volts from 110volts, the standard frequency of 60Hz also has to be converted to 50Hz in order for the unit to work. You can use a frequency converter but they tend to be expensive.